GumDrop Pacifier – The Perfect Fit – Without Trimming
When you cut down a pacifier, it no longer meets US government safety requirements. Babies can be put at risk with an unsafe pacifier and the possibility of loose bits of silicone. That's why Hawaii Medical created GumDrop. GumDrop is a safe, soft topped pacifier that's already been designed to fit your baby's face – even in the face of tubes and cannulas. And it's perfect for side-lying. What's more, GumDrop rests comfortably against your baby's delicate skin, offering a silicon-covered, curved surface and a familiar nipple shape that babies love.
Special, Uni-Body Construction Won't Fold or Come Apart
GumDrop's uni-body construction means that the pacifier can't be disassembled and won't come apart. Its unique design involves a rigid plastic guard over-molded with silicone. So GumDrop's surfaces are as soft as the nipple itself. In addition, GumDrop's open back lets you easily position and reposition the pacifier in the baby's mouth.
- Will not interfere with CPAP tubes and nasal cannulas
- Curved to fit baby's face
- Lighter weight than other silicone pacifiers
- Completely encapsulated with silicone
- Single-body construction won't come apart
- Soft silicone covers entire surface, so pacifier rests comfortably against baby's face
- Modeled after the most commonly used baby bottle nipple and pacifier shapes
- Meets Consumer Product Safety Commission standards for pacifiers
Size: 3 Months +